Nineteen things I am currently completely loving, including everything from casual to party wear. Links below will take you directly to stores they're available to purchase from (in case you feel like a little retail therapy!) xx
THE BREAKDOWN -1. Helmut Lang - lether pants
Okay so it's not exactly leather pant weather in Sydney right now, but they're the ultimate winter staple for a sophisticated (or tomboy) street look. One piece no wardrobe should be without!
2. Superga for The Blonde Salad - leopard print sneakers
Chiara Ferragni is my all time favourite fashion blogger, so it was inevitable at least one pair of her shoes would be on my list!
3. Cecile - all over zebra tee
Cecile tees always impress, and this zebra rendition is no exception. Animal prints will never really go out of style!
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim - medium Pashli
I love my Pashli, its such an amazing all-rounder. I reccomend everyone (who can afford one) should invest!
5. Christian Louboutin - So Kate kid leather pumps
The ultimate killer black pump. The covetable red sole says it all!
6. T by Alexander Wang - grey crewneck sweatshirt
The perfect relaxed staple. You can never have too many [designer] sweats - that label just adds so much more appeal to something that already wins you over instantly with the comfort factor!
7. Asos - Ovoid Texture shorts
One thing I can't get enough of is structured shorts, and this pair is the perfect medium of feminine and sophisticated.
8. Michael Kors - Bradshaw Watch
No arm party is complete without a Michael Kors watch included.
9. Rachel Zoe - Claudia pleated jumpsuit
A tailored jumpsuit is the perfect piece for when you want to dress up, but don't want to wear a dress. Feminine and sophisticated and still so comfortable - wins all round!
10. Catarzi - wool fedora
I for one am so glad hats are in style this summer! A wide brimmed fedora is perfect for just about any occasion.
11. Rag & Bone - ripped skinny jeans
The casual staple and one of the most popular trends this season.
12. Lonely Hearts - Anouk blue soft-cup bra
I'm so obsessed with lace bras at the moment, and this one has the added appeal of being the most stunning colour.
13. Nicholas - Roxanne rose gold plate belt
The perfect piece to synch in a loose-fitting dress, or add statement to a fitted one.
14. Valentino - Rockstud patent leather slingback pumps
This season's ultimate in embellished heels.
15. Dior - Addict lip glow
The prettiest soft pink shade.
16. Siren - Anna heels
One summer staple should definitely be a pair of casual heels, and this is the ultimate pair!
17. Samudra - Tulum Wave pouch
I love graphic prints, and this wave one is so perfect for brightening up your summer looks!
18. Three Floor - About a Girl dress
Formal season, races season and all round party season - need I say more?!
19. Topshop - strap back slip dress
I loovveee shift dresses, and the strap detail on this one adds another element of interest to the otherwise basic shape.